Date(s) - 09/25/2016
Yellowstone Drag Strip
The last mile to the drag strip is gravel, but if you drive slowly (15 MPH) you will not damage your car.
To celebrate the end of the 2016 season, the Region will be cooking Costco hot dogs for lunch. Free if you buy a Region T-shirt at the event–we now have all sizes including women’s tank tops in small. Otherwise $2 for a hot dog, pop, and chips.
Trophies to all class winners.
$30 SCCA members and $40 non-members
Registration and tech inspection from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
(Save time and hassle by downloading an entry form here)
MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT CLASS YOUR CAR IS IN!
Course walk-thru from 8:30 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.
Drivers’ meeting at 9:15 a.m.
First car out at 9:30 a.m.
Late registrations permitted, but make-up runs not guaranteed
1. At registration desk, sign waiver and receive wristband and registration form.
2. Fill out registration form completely and clean out and prepare car for tech inspection.
3. Present car and registration form to the tech inspector.
4. After tech inspector signs off on registration form, return to registration desk and pay entry fee.
5. Be prepared for drivers’ meeting.
(There will be three run groups no matter how many entrants)